Here at Kiss My Parcel, we aim to provide all of our customers with the perfect care package which sometimes requires a completely bespoke service.
To enable us to provide this bespoke service all we will require is a short brief. We will then design, source and supply your gifts for a completely tailored Kiss My Parcel Care Package which is guaranteed not to disappoint. Please have a look below at some recent case study’s and contact us directly for further details on this service.
Case Study 1:
A Care Package was requested for a lucky young man who was embarking on a new career within the Police Force.
The Brief: Male, 27, good sense of humour, enjoys fudge and the odd alcoholic shot.
The Package: We wanted to create a Care Package that was humorous, useful and fun with items that he could use at work as well as treats that he would enjoy during his time off.
- A Police Officers Notebook With Puzzles
- A Hilarious Police Slang Book
- A Solar Powered Policeman (for his car)
- Buttermilk Fudge
- Teapigs Everyday Brew
- I see Guilty People Handcrafted Mug
- “Policeman because Badass Isn’t An Official Title” Coaster
- “Im The Police Thats Why” Jot Book
- Apple Sour Shot
He (and all his colleagues down at the station) LOVED it!
Case Study 2:
Contacted by a company for a bespoke package for somebody leaving their current employment to follow another dream.
The Brief: Female, 25-30, becoming a primary school teacher, lovingly called ‘Miss Sosig’ by her colleagues. Great sense of humour, likes haribo. Favourite colour Pink/ Purple
The Package: We wanted to create a package that would be loved by the recipient, including useful items for her new employment but also items that would remind her of her former collegues.
- A beautiful Silver Thomas Lyte pen engraved with the words “Miss Sosig”
- A Cheeky Monkey “Good Work” Stamp
- Primary school teachers planner (purple)
- A SuckUk wooden pencil sharpener desk tidy
- A bag of haribo Starmix
- Good quality earplugs
- Hand sanitiser spray
- “keep calm and pretend it’s on the session plan” mug and coaster
- A Kiss My Parcel stress ball
We think she liked it: